Dental implants are state-of-the-art replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Secure and permanent, they allow you to eat normally and smile with confidence. Dental implants preserve facial contours that would normally be supported with your natural teeth. Many people prefer dental implants to bridges and dentures.
Dental implants require:
- A dental radiographic examination and health history to identify your needs
- We will partner closely with your oral surgeon to determine the number, size, type, and position of your implant(s)
- Surgically placing a metal anchor in the jaw bone as a replacement tooth root
- Attaching customized posts to the metal implant anchor as a connection between the metal anchor and visible crown
- Recovery time for dental implants differs for every patient
- The time between anchor placement and a fully completed dental implant can take months
We can refer you to an outstanding oral and maxillofacial surgeon with expertise in dental implants. We will work closely with you to ensure your implant(s) procedure(s) are successful.