The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com. Please call our office to set up a consultation,
- Not all conditions of mal-alignment are appropriate for treatment with the Invisalign technique. One of the most important aspects of treatment is a careful evaluation and sometimes consultation with an orthodontist. Dr. Mundth has completed preferred provider training.
- uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of your doctors expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit with your doctor as needed to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- In many situation Invisalign treatment can have a great long-term benefit to lessen tooth wear, decrease periodontal disease susceptibility and to enhance smile esthetics.
- Its essential that a retainer be worn at night following treatment to maintain the results achieved.